New Wave Campervan Insurance

Comfort can help you get the right campervan insurance for your New Wave camper.

Ensure you’re comprehensively covered by purchasing Comfort’s specialist campervan insurance.

Each policy comes with the following benefits:

  • Up to £5,000 personal effects cover
  • European cover (including free Green Card)
  • Gas and Explosion cover
  • Accident and Recovery Cover
  • Emergency Accommodation
  • Optional UK and European Breakdown

We’ve been providing specialist campervan insurance for over 30 years. Our team of friendly insurance experts are here to answer any insurance related questions you may have and to help you arrange your cover - simply call us on 0208 9840 666.

More about New Wave Custom Conversions

New Wave Custom Conversions were founded in 2010 and pride themselves as VW conversion specialists. They are based in Pontyclun, South Wales and the team convert bespoke VW T5 & T6 campers to fit the individuals needs of their customers, whether it be the interior or exterior of the vehicle.

New Wave Custom Conversions have a variety of readily made conversions in their range. The Lux is a popular conversion amongst campervan enthusiasts. This is the most traditional of the camper conversion layouts. This campervan seats and sleeps two people and has all the required functions whilst still allowing for a spacious living area plus lots of storage space. The interior consists of a sink and cooker unit, a fridge with ice box, a cutlery draw and even a fold away table. Optional upgrades are available including an exterior cold water shower point and exterior BBQ gas outlet.

The VW Transporter Verso Conversion is based on the layout of the Lux and similarly has a spacious living area. This conversion seats four people and sleeps two, however an optional upgrade of a Reimo roof bed will allow space to sleep an extra two people. This vehicle has two rear seats which slide with the ability to transform into a double bed. What’s more, this camper also has plenty of boot space for extra storage and is equipped with a hob and sink unit, a fridge/freezer and a table.

Any bespoke conversion will require photos, a gas and a habitation certificate. If you are able to provide this information, we may be able to offer you a quotation.

Campervan Insurance

Campervan Hire Insurance

Have you ever wanted to hire out your campervan or motorhome?

Read more about our campervan hire insurance.