At Comfort Insurance we love to give back to our customers! Over the years we have given away everything from a an S5 tracker with a lifetime subscription, to camping hampers, VW branded toasters, portable BBQs and sat-navs.
For a chance of winning an M&S gift card up to the value of £100 see our latest Halloween Motorhome, Campervan, and Caravan decorating competition below!
Comfort Insurance Reviews & Testimonials
We pride ourselves on providing great cover and friendly customer service, that’s why Trustpilot rate us as ‘Excellent’ with a TrustScore of 4.9 based on over 4,500 reviews.
Click here to find out what our customers are saying about us.
To enter our Halloween competition and for a chance of winning an M&S voucher up to the value of £100 all you need to do is fill in the form below, submit a picture of the interior of your Motorhome, Campervan, or Caravan decorated for Halloween, and like our competition social media post on any of the following platforms: X(Twitter), Instagram, or Facebook.
1st Place winner will receive a £100 M&S voucher
2nd Place winner will receive a £50 M&S voucher
3rd Place winner will receive £50 M&S voucher
Goodwood Revival Draw Competition June/July 2022
In conjunction with Camplify, we offered a free to enter draw with a prize of a weekend to the historic Goodwood Revival. This prize consisted of a 3 Day pass for two persons on Friday 16th – Sunday 18th September worth over £800. The draw has now taken place and we’re delighted to announce that the lucky winner is Mrs Sarah Terry from Somerset.
Upon being told of her win, Mrs Terry commented as follows:
“There we were sitting in our motorhome parked on top of the hill above Woolacombe with the sea-fret wrapped around us obscuring any panoramic views and chasing us inside with its dampness. The phone rang and I could see it was Comfort Insurance. We have a claim in progress which is being handled really smoothly but did I really want to discuss the damage to our beloved motorhome?
I pressed “accept” and I am so glad I did - a cheerful Debbie introduced herself and said I was the lucky winner of the Goodwood Revival tickets! What a lovely surprise – it raised our spirits no end.
The sun burnt off the mist shortly afterwards and we are already making plans and looking forward to our trip in September.
Thank you, Comfort Insurance.”
Hello Debbie, as promised here is how we got on at the Goodwood Revival weekend.
We drove to Chichester on the Thursday afternoon and followed the well signposted directions to the field our pitch was on. As we entered there was a tap which we used for filling with water then drove to our allocated pitch. There were ample toilet and shower facilities at both ends of the field which we calculate had capacity for 600! We thought our 7m Autotrail was a reasonable size until we saw that some of the rigs took up 4 pitches!
At 8 the following morning we were awakened by a 10 minute fly-past of 3 spitfires – what an amazing way to start the day. After breakfast we followed the general drift of people down the field, across the road and into a field already half full of cars. Just inside the gate was a tractor and trailer with seating which was one of a fleet running a ferry services to the entrance and back. I would mention that all the show officials were wearing blackarm-bands out of respect for the late Queen.
The field where there was a short queue (for our entrance tickets to be scanned) was full of retro & vintage cars which we could walk around or simply admire while queuing. Using our Programme voucher we collected our bag of goodies and found a seat for coffee while we perused the map.
We quickly realised that maybe 75% of spectators, and all participants, had made an effort to dress in a retro style. There were land-girls, Home Guard, American GIs, RAF, Winston Churchill, bathing beauties (Berkeley Babes), ladies with pinched waisted pencil skirts or 50s skirts with great petticoats, men with flat caps and braces, teddy boys or tweed waistcoats with plus-fours. There were more obscure outfits we are still wondering about such as a monk and French onion sellers.
The event site was divided by the road which had a pedestrian bridge and marshalled crossings. The side we entered was the “Over The Road” event with a funfair complete with steam driven carousel, eateries and bars, stalls selling and promoting products from Ferrari’s to footwear. Consumer warning – pricing was not for the faint hearted. There was also a free to enter open air cinema complete with popcorn.
Across the road was the Revival event proper, accessed via a pedestrian tunnel under the racetrack. There were dozens of racing cars to view (displayed or being prepared in the pit areas) but also aircraft from WW2. Every now and again we would come across a tableau of people enacting a scene such as WW2 airmen and WRACs waiting to be scrambled, a desert (complete with camels) where Tutankhamun’s tomb is about to be discovered.
The organisers had paid great attention to detail so 21st century fittings were concealed or disguised even down to placing plants against catering outfits to conceal the wheels. The ample toilet facilities were shielded by dark screens so no unsightly potaloos here. At various places throughout the site there was live music with seating and areas to dance which were rarely empty. We were amused by the amount of empty champagne bottles where people were enjoying meals from wicker hampers or from the hospitality marquees.
And, of course, there was racing. Using the roving grandstand tickets we were able to choose where to view the historic racetrack from. We could watch cars accelerating along the Levant Straight or negotiate the chicane from the Chicane Grandstand. Alternatively, there were big screens strategically placed so the action could be watched from hospitality areas too. Audio was via an earpiece such a wonderful experience!provided in the event guide pack which had included a programme and a book giving information on the history of the event.
Although the racing finished in the early evening, the “Over The Road” event continued until 10pm but we were already making our way back to the motorhome by then. All three days started with the morning Spitfire flypast and were packed with things to see and do which we will be talking about for years. We had planned to leave on the Monday but came home on the Sunday pm to be off the road during the Queen’s funeral.
Thank you for the super prize which gave us such a wonderful experience!
Tracker Prize Draw - Open from 6th April until 6th May 2022
We teamed up with GAP Security again this year to offer a SmarTrack S5 tracking device to all of our Motorhome and Campervan customers and are delighted to announce that the winner is Mr Philip Brown from Witney.
2021 Prize Draws
Halloween Prize Draw
We like to keep our customers informed of useful and important information in relation to their motorhome and campervan insurance. One of the ways that we keep in touch is via regular customer emails and customer service updates. Included in our Halloween service update was a draw for four lucky motorhome and campervan insurance customers to win a £50 John Lewis voucher. The draw has now taken place and we’re delighted to announce that Paul, Linda, David and Alun were the lucky recipients this time around.
Tracker Prize Draw
Last year we teamed up with GAP Security and offered all our motorhome and campervan insurance customers the chance to win 1 of 3 SmarTrack S5 tracking devices. The prize included installation and a lifetime subscription.
- Lawrence & Elaine
- Peter and Jo
- Peter and Jo
- Lawrence & Elaine
*Tracker Draw Competition Terms and Conditions
- This draw is open to Comfort Insurance customers who have a live policy at the time of entering the draw
- A free to enter draw, with a prize of a SmarTrack S5 tracking system including installation and lifetime tracking subscription
- Only one entry per qualifying customer may be made into the Prize Draw. By completing the Prize Draw Entry Form on the Comfort Insurance website you agree to be entered into the draw. In the event of multiple or fraudulent entries all entries by that entrant will be treated as void and any prize forfeit
- The draw will be open for entry from Wednesday 6th April until the closing date midnight Friday 6th May
- The draw will take place within 7 days after closing date and the winner will be notified by telephone or email within 7 days thereafter
- To enter the draw you must provide your name, policy number, email address, telephone number to Comfort Insurance in the Prize Draw Entry Form. No other entry method will be accepted
- The SmarTrack S5 lifetime subscription shall operate for the duration that the prize winner owns the vehicle into which they install the SmarTrack S5. The lifetime tracking subscription in non-transferrable and cannot be sold or passed onto future owners of the vehicle
- The prize cannot be broken down into parts. If the winner already has a tracking system on their motorhome or campervan they must either accept the prize in full – SmarTrack S5, installation and lifetime subscription or decline the prize, notifying Comfort Insurance of their decision within 7 days of the prize being offered. In the event of the prize being unclaimed or unwanted there will be a redraw and the prize will be offered to an alternative Comfort Insurance customer who meets the prize draw entry criteria
- Except in so far as is stated in condition 15, there is no cash alternative nor can the prize be gifted or assigned
- In entering the competition, the winner agrees that their details will be shared with GAP Security and either Comfort Insurance or GAP Security may contact you for marketing purposes including the taking of and publication of photographs of you and/or your vehicle
- The prize is supplied, installed and supported by GAP Security. In accepting the prize you shall be bound by GAP Security’s standard terms and conditions of business and Comfort Insurance are not liable for the efficacy of the SmarTrack S5 or and product support provided by GAP Security and/or their suppliers or partners
- For the duration of the Prize Draw GAP Security are offering £100 off the purchase and installation cost of a SmarTrack system supplied by and purchased from GAP Security. In purchasing any product or service from GAP Security you will be bound by their terms and conditions. Comfort Insurance accepts no liability for any product of service sold or supplied by GAP Security
- In the event that you purchase a SmarTrack S5 using the £100 discount during the Prize Draw period 6th April to 6th May and are subsequently a winner referred to in 1 (above), GAP Security will refund your monies paid at the time of purchase
- The draw will be independently witnessed, and the Managing Director of Comfort Insurance will have the final say on the draw and no correspondence will be entered into
- In the event that the winner either declines the SmarTrack S5 and/or does not claim their prize by 20th May there will be a redraw and the prize will be offered to an alternative Comfort Insurance customer who meets the prize draw entry criteria
- If the original prize offered becomes unavailable, a prize of similar value will be given as a substitute
*In purchasing any product or service from GAP Security you will be bound by their terms and conditions. Comfort Insurance accepts no liability for any product of service sold or supplied by GAP Security and/or their suppliers or partners.