Motorhome Insurance from £220
With over 30 years' experience in the provision of motorhome insurance and with a wealth of awards under our belt, we pride ourselves on offering the most comprehensive cover money can buy - starting from just £220!
At Comfort Insurance, we know that keeping your motorhome on the road is of utmost importance and our policies have been designed to ensure just that. Our partnership with Aviva, along with our expert knowledge of the camping and leisure industry, means that we provide a high level of cover at a price that makes sense - over 10% of our Aviva motorhome insurance policyholders paid £220 or less for their annual premium between 1st August 2019 and 31st July 2020*
If you’d like to get a motorhome insurance then you can do so online or by calling 0800 0304 206. If you want to know more, then read on to find out why we’re an award-winning provider of motorhome insurance.
Comfort Insurance Reviews & Testimonials
What does our motorhome insurance cover?
Here’s an at-a-glance guide of the cover provided by our motorhome insurance. For full details, please see your policy documents.
We can issue a replacement to the same specifications (subject to availability) within three years of purchase new by you or your domestic partner if your motorhome is stolen or suffers damage exceeding 70% of its list price.
Unlimited window and windscreen cover
A motorhome insurance policy with us means we can offer you a hire car for 24 hours in the event of your vehicle being damaged and immobilised in an accident.
Up to £5,000 personal effects cover
Covers loss or damage to possessions locked in your motorhome. If you plan on travelling with valuable items or equipment, it's important that you're covered. subject to policy terms and conditions.
Your motorhome insurance will cover you for the protection and removal of your vehicle to the nearest suitable repairers in the event of an accident
Optional breakdown cover
Breakdown cover in UK and Europe, Home start, Roadside, Repatriation. EU cover in most EU countries, subject to policy detail.
Exclusions on our motorhome insurance policies
There are some instances where your motorhome insurance will not cover you. These include:
- Loss of use, wear and tear, and depreciation
- Loss or damage arising from theft when the keys have been left in the ignition
- Any accident or damage caused by someone driving the vehicle without the appropriate licence
- Damage to tyres by braking or by punctures, cuts or bursts
- Damage to your vehicle arising from domestic animals, moth, vermin or infestation
The above are some of the exclusions which apply to your motorhome insurance. For a full list, please see your policy documents.
Why choose us for your motorhome insurance quote?
Here’s why we’re regarded as one of the leading motorhome insurance companies in the country:
- We have more than 30 years of experience providing motorhome insurance in the UK, so you can be sure that we know our stuff.
- Our excellent work has been recognised, having been named What Motorhome Insurance Provider of The Year for 10 out of 11 years.
- We are fully authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority under number 300281 so you can rest assured you're dealing with a reputable company.
- We are specialists in our field, so when you come to us for your motorhome insurance quote you can be certain that we understand your needs and we know what we’re talking about.
- As well as offering the motorhome insurance quotes, we place great importance on our customer service. We have a rating of ‘excellent’ from more than 2,000 reviews on Trustpilot and 99.6% of our customers say they would recommend us to a friend.
- We have developed strong partnerships and are proud to work with Aviva, the UK’s leading motor insurance provider. Our motorhome breakdown cover, meanwhile, is provided in conjunction with the AA and DAS.
- As of 17th July 2018, Aviva stated that 99.6% of all claims were paid out, so you can be confident that yours will be too.
Motorhome insurance tailored to you
Everyone has different needs when it comes to their motorhome insurance, which is why we adapt our policies to suit you.
For many customers, their vehicle is a home away from home, and it’s important that no detail has been forgotten about. That’s why we include personal effects and belongings and generators (up to £5,000), fixed awnings and medical cover if anyone is injured in your motorhome and so much more as standard.
On top of this, you can add personalised extras such as sat-nav systems and satellite TV systems as well as UK and EU breakdown cover.
How much does motorhome insurance cost?
The price of our motorhome insurance starts from just £220, but it will alter depending on the value of your vehicle and several other factors. If you want to find out how much it would cost to cover your motorhome then you can request a quote online.
Rest assured that whatever you use your motorhome for, we’ve got you covered. If you use it full-time, we can make arrangements for this. If you want to convert your motorhome or build one from scratch, we can organise cover for that too.
Every person and every motorhome is unique, so we aim to offer a whole range of products that can be tailored to suit you. That’s why we’re one of the leading motorhome insurers in the UK.
How to get your motorhome insurance quote
We’ve been providing motorhome insurance quotes for years and because our customers and their experience are the most important thing to us, we’ve made the process beautifully simple.
It’s easy to get a quote online – all you have to do is select your type of vehicle and provide us with a few details such as its make, mileage and where it is usually parked. After that, you’ll need to enter some information about yourself and then you’ll have your motorhome insurance quote in a matter of moments!
Of course, if you’d prefer to speak to a member of our expert, friendly team then you can just give us a call on 0800 0304 206 and we’ll gladly listen to your needs and create a quote tailored to you. It really is that simple.
How to make a claim on your motorhome insurance
Should misfortune strike and you need to make a claim on your motorhome insurance, don’t worry. All you need to do is call the Comfort claims helpline on 0800 0280 038.
Our claims helpline operates 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, so you can be sure that we’ll always be available to help you. A personal incident manager will be on the other end of the line ready to assist, but please have your vehicle registration number to hand so that they can quickly locate the details of your motorhome insurance policy.
Did you know...
of Comfort Insurance customers claims were paid.
*As of the 17th July 2018 Aviva stated that 99.6% of all claims were paid out
Experts in motorhome insurance
We have over 30 years’ experience in the industry, which means we’d like to think we know a thing or two about motorhome insurance.
Our professional and friendly UK-based customer service team are all extremely knowledgeable about these types of vehicles, with many owning one themselves. So when you give them a call, you know you’re in safe hands. Perhaps that’s why we won What Motorhome Insurance Provider of the Year 10 out of 11 years. Or perhaps it’s because we offer impeccable cover at such an affordable rate – starting from only £220.
If you want to find out why Comfort Insurance are considered among the best motorhome insurance brokers in the UK then get in touch. You can phone us on 0800 0304 206, get a quote online, or even request a call back.