This competition has now closed.
How would you like your photo to appear on the Comfort Insurance adverts and have a chance to win £100 worth of high streets vouchers? We are looking for photos from real customers to appear in our 2016 campaigns.
We are especially keen to have photos with customers in, so whether you are a family with young children or a retired couple travelling for long periods then send a photo with you all enjoying your motorhome, campervan or caravan.
What are we looking for? High quality photos of Happy campers with your leisure vehicle in an eye catching setting; this could be a lush green field or the top of the alps – any beautiful landscape!
All you need to do is email in your photo with a couple of lines about who you are and where the picture was taken. Closing date 14th December 2015.
Terms and Conditions:
- To qualify for this competition you must be a UK resident, 18 years of age and over.
- By entering the competition you are giving permission for Comfort Insurance to use your photograph in future advertising campaigns, on their website and literature.
- There will be one overall winner of the campaign who will receive the high street vouchers. However other images may still be used on campaigns including the website and materials.
- Once you have entered the competition we will assume that you have agreed and accepted the Terms and Conditions.
- The winner may be required to take part in promotional activity for Comfort Insurance regarding their prize.
- Opening date of the competition: 3rd November 2015
- Closing date: All entries must be received by 14th December 2015
- Winners will be notified by email, post or phone after the closing date. The winner will be decided on 14th December 2015 and notified week commencing 14th December
- If the winner cannot be contacted within 14 days of the decision date, we reserve the right to use the image on our campaigns without contacting the winner.
- The winning prize constitutes of £100 High Street Vouchers. Prizes are not transferable and there are no cash alternatives available. Comfort Insurance reserves the right to substitute the prize with an alternative of a similar value.
- Comfort Insurance will judge the competition and decide on the winner.
- Any dispute or claims regarding the competition shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Entries that do not act in accordance with the entry terms and conditions will be disqualified.
- All submitted images must be the work of the entrant, who is the sole owner of copyright in all photos entered and must have obtained permission of any people featured in their photos. Entrants confirm they are not infringing the copyright or other rights of any third parties.
- Any comments from members accompanying their entered photo may be used in promotional material and campaigns.
- By entering, all entrants grant Comfort Insurance non-exclusive rights to use the image for advertising and publicity purposes indefinitely. Entrants will maintain copyright and moral rights in their submitted images.
- Comfort Insurance reserve the right to confirm that all entrants have given their consent and agree to the use of their name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry.
- Comfort Insurance reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of their control.
- Company Name: Comfort Insurance
- Company Address: Comfort House, 8 Goresbrook Road, Dagenham, Essex, RM9 6UR